Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #20292, comment 15


Ignore:
Timestamp:
07/24/2013 08:04:57 PM (5 years ago)
Author:
Shai Berger
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #20292, comment 15

    initial v1  
    11I suspect this and #20785 are both related to the Oracle Unicode bug.
    22
    3 If this is indeed the case, applying [ticket:20785:oracle-10.patch this patch] should probably fix both problems; I have no way to test this myself, so I'm asking you guys to test. I only tested on master against Oracle 11, to see on a preliminary level that it doesn't break things; if it helps, I'll test it more thoroughly (but still, only against Oracle 11; that's what I have).
     3If this is indeed the case, applying [https://code.djangoproject.com/attachment/ticket/20785/oracle-10.patch this patch] should probably fix both problems; I have no way to test this myself, so I'm asking you guys to test. I only tested on master against Oracle 11, to see on a preliminary level that it doesn't break things; if it helps, I'll test it more thoroughly (but still, only against Oracle 11; that's what I have).
    44
    55Hope this helps,
Back to Top