Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #17566, comment 6


Ignore:
Timestamp:
08/15/2012 02:45:58 PM (3 years ago)
Author:
vitalije
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #17566, comment 6

    initial v1  
    33> This is largely unrelated to the original ticket - but the app_name is derived from the import path of the app - assigning a different Meta.app_label does not actually change the app_name, but in this case the resolver isn't even getting that far.
    44>
    5 I must admit I was wrong to believe that app_name is problem. After thorough investigation I have found that app_name is plain ascii = 'admin'. But I have found that self.regex.pattern is unicode. When I replaced definition of method __repr__
     5No I dont think it is unrelated to the original ticket. But I also must admit that I was wrong to believe that app_name is problem. After thorough investigation I have found that app_name is plain ascii = 'admin'. But I have found that self.regex.pattern is unicode. When I replaced definition of method __repr__
    66
    77{{{
     
    99    return return smart_str(u'<%s %s (%s:%s) %s>' %(self.__class__.__name__, self.urlconf_name, self.app_name, self.namespace, self.regex.pattern))
    1010}}}
     11
    1112with the following definition
    1213
     
    1819
    1920
     21PS: it is __repr__ method of the django.core.urlresolvers.RegexURLResolver class.
Back to Top