Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #15018
- 01/05/2011 07:49:40 AM (6 years ago)
- Property Patch needs improvement unset
- Property Needs tests unset
- Property Needs documentation unset
- Property Status changed from
initial v1 1 1 I read the code at (http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py), LimitedStream.readline function maybe go wrong when the situation meet criteria below: 2 <1>'\n' not in self.buffer 3 <2>and size is not None 4 <3>and len(self.buffer) > len(self.buffer) 2 '\n' not in self.buffer 3 and size is not None 4 and len(self.buffer) > len(self.buffer) 5 5 it will go to ln102, and leads the parameter of LimitedStream._read_limited is negative， and it will be bypassed to ln82. 6 6 I don't read the implementation of self.stream.read, so i'm not sure if it will cause damage.