Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #13909
- 10/13/2010 06:49:28 AM (5 years ago)
- Property Patch needs improvement unset
- Property Needs tests unset
- Property Summary changed from [Enhancement] Cross-reference to "bare" json module suggested for "Serializing Django Objects" to Info on using "bare" json module in "Serializing Django Objects"
- Property Needs documentation unset
- Property Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
initial v1 2 2 3 3 In terms of "information scent", the page is a natural search result for [http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=django+serialization django serialization] which people could find if they are looking how to serialize JSON-like data for Ajax use. Ideally that page should cross-reference, or possibly contain, how to do basic serialization to JSON for constructions from strings/numbers/hashes/lists, particularly as what you get from serializers.get_serializer('json')() has an allergic response to being asked to serialize non-iterable data. 4 5 Jonathan 6 http://JonathansCorner.com/