Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #13328


Ignore:
Timestamp:
04/12/2010 01:39:29 PM (11 years ago)
Author:
Karen Tracey
Comment:

Fixed formatting. Please use preview.

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #13328 – Description

    initial v1  
    1 We're caching with memcached, and using django.core.cache to directly set cache values.  When we try to cache a queryset of blog entries with a datetime__lte filter, we get a TypeError telling us that a string or Unicode object was expected, but a NoneType was received instead.  I'm attaching an abbreviated example of the model and manager we're using, and the manage.py shell steps taken to reproduce the error along with the traceback it provides.
     1We're caching with memcached, and using django.core.cache to directly set cache values.  When we try to cache a queryset of blog entries with a `datetime__lte` filter, we get a !TypeError telling us that a string or Unicode object was expected, but a !NoneType was received instead.  I'm attaching an abbreviated example of the model and manager we're using, and the manage.py shell steps taken to reproduce the error along with the traceback it provides.
    22
    3 The error is related to line 6 of the attached models.py file - if I remove the release_date__lte=datetime.datetime.now() filter, the cache.set works without an issue.
     3The error is related to line 6 of the attached models.py file - if I remove the `release_date__lte=datetime.datetime.now()` filter, the `cache.set` works without an issue.
Back to Top