|Version 20 (modified by augu@…, 23 months ago) (diff)|
Installing on Windows
Here are some resources to help you get Django installed and running on Windows.
- Django on Windows HOWTO - A more thorough installation of Django on Windows including Python 2.5, Apache (with mod_python), and PostgreSQL
- Django on Windows with IIS 7 - Simple solution to install Django on Windows with IIS 7+ with performance tests.
- Installing Django on Windows in less than 5 minutes - Using a pre-packaged version of Django, an installation can be completed in as little as five minutes
- DjangoOnWindowsWithIISAndSQLServer - Not satisfied with running "on Windows" using Apache and Postgresql, let's try for the full Microsoft experience.
- Django running in CherryPy as a Windows service - CherryPy ships with an high-speed, production ready, thread pooled, generic HTTP server. Django can be deployed using CherryPy as WSGI server on Windows. This article shows how to make it work as a Windows service, using MySQL as DB backend.