|Version 17 (modified by govorunov@…, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Installing on Windows
Here are some resources to help you get Django installed and running on Windows.
- Django on Windows HOWTO - A more thorough installation of Django on Windows including Python 2.5, Apache (with mod_python), and PostgreSQL
- Django on Windows with IIS 7 - Simple solution to install Django on Windows with IIS 7+ with performance tests.
- Installing Django on Windows in less than 5 minutes - Using a pre-packaged version of Django, an installation can be completed in as little as five minutes
- Instant Django - A ready to use portable package which contains Django (trunk), SQLite, Python and notepad++
- DjangoOnWindowsWithIISAndSQLServer - Not satisfied with running "on Windows" using Apache and Postgresql, let's try for the full Microsoft experience.