|Version 14 (modified by anonymous, 8 years ago) (diff)|
"Now in its ninth year, the O'Reilly Open Source Convention is the bazaar of open source technologies, welcoming new voices and projects alongside the platforms, languages, and apps that started the open source movement. OSCON returns to the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon July 23-27, 2007, bringing together the experts, visionaries, and hackers in the trenches to explore all that open source has to offer."
There's going to be a Django Master Class tutorial (presented by Jacob, Jeremy and Simon) and lots of Django people around.
This page is a place to make plans and notes. That includes plans to get together outside the conference itself, for those who are fortunate enough to live in Portland but not enough to have someone buying them a pass to OSCON...
So who will be there?
- Jacob Kaplan-Moss
- Simon Willison
- Jeremy Dunck
- Paul Bissex (in town Sunday through Friday)
- Malcolm Tredinnick (arr. Monday afternoon; dept. Sunday morning)
- Matt McClanahan (Lives here, can't afford sessions, but may be on the expo floor)
- Rob Hudson
- Adam Endicott (arr. Sunday evening; dept. late Thursday)
- Rolly Ferolino (arr. Saturday; dept. Wednesday afternoon)
- Steven Wagner
- Derek Willis (arr. Monday morning, dept. late Thursday)
- Justin Gallardo (I am doing a tutorial, and will be around for all of the sessions and such...so should be around for plenty)