|Version 41 (modified by seocam, 5 years ago) (diff)|
EuroPython 2009 Sprint
Roland and Freark are looking through the patch for #11045 trying to weed out some translation errors.
Suggestions for milestones
- #11369 - verbose_name_plural not inherited if base class is abstract.
- #11313 - list_editable fields don't support 'save' in multiuser environment.
- #11303 - changed_data wrong work with BooleanField
- #11293 - Filters on aggregates lose connector
- #11280 - model.m2m = [pk, list] Performs unnecessary SELECT
- #11226 - Name clashes in ManyToMany
- #11223 - logout view of authentication broken
- #11191 - Admin throws 500 instead of 404 error when passing a string as the PK argument for a model with an integer PK field.
- #11110 - Comments redirect after posting is not honoured if comment contains errors or is previewed
- #11104 - HAVING filter screws with extra() SQL parameter ordering
- #10928 - BooleanField: different behaviour when default=callable
- #10918 - to_field and raw_id_fields in ModelAdmin [Improve summary please!]
- #10733 - Invalid results when deferring fields in more than one related model with only()
- #10557 - FormWizard should not output raw HTML for previous_fields
- #10554 - Response.set_cookie should allow setting two cookies of the same name.
- #10541 - cannot save file from a pipe
- #10504 - Consistency between HttpResponse* params and render_to_response
- #10461 - Annotation and generic relations do not work well together
- #10449 - Bug: HTML accents not escaped out when using newforms
- #10060 - Multiple table annotation failure
- #9998 - Document side effects of importing uninstalled models
- #9982 - Inconsistent behavior on model save depending on whether OneToOneField is a primary key
- #9961 - select_related(depth=0) should be a no-op
- #11321 - Bug with humanize and timezones [PATCH + TESTS]
- #11256 - Fail loudly and clearly when an Annotation alias matches a field name.
- #11008 - dictsort and dictsortreversed template filters broken
- #10790 - Too many joins in a comparison for NULL.
- #11158 - get_image_dimensions very slow after 1 call
- #11308 - Django ignores an application if it's trying to import a module that doesn't exist
- #11229 - The mod_wsgi documentation about hosting of static files wrongly refers to mod_python documentation.
- #10594 - GeoQuerySet methods should filter out NULL values by default
- #11390 - If you use a callable as default value on a model field, it gets called 3 times.
- #10828 - deleting all forms within a formset is not possible