|Version 9 (modified by Jesper Noehr <jesper@…>, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Django Success Stories
- AllUrStuff.com, an online community classifieds application.
- SchoolBoss, a complete automation application for schools/educational institutes of Kashmir.
- HUDORA GmbH - using Django as a frontent to their ERP system
- PBS TeacherLine, online professional development for educators
- Bitbucket.org, a hosting service for the Mercurial DVCS
Django Success Story Guide
This page is provided as a space to add your success story. If you'd like to include your story, please try to include at least the following:
- Describe your prior infrastructure and what was wrong with it that made you look for something new.
- Describe current Django infrastructure and if or how it fixed the issues. The more details the better, such as:
- Why did you choose Django?
- What were the other alternatives?
- What benefits did you get from Django?
- What problems did you run into? Is there anything you'd like to have done differently?
- In your situation, what does Django need to make it even better?
To add your story, create a new wiki page and link to it above...