|Version 12 (modified by 4 years ago) (diff),|
Django Success Stories
- AllUrStuff.com, an online community classifieds application.
- SchoolBoss, a complete automation application for schools/educational institutes of Kashmir.
- HUDORA GmbH - using Django as a frontent to their ERP system
- PBS TeacherLine, online professional development for educators
- Bitbucket.org, a hosting service for the Mercurial DVCS
To find out more about some larger scale Django projects, you can read interviews with the people behind some successful Django websites at the Django Site of the Week.
Django Success Story Guide
This page is provided as a space to add your success story. If you'd like to include your story, please try to include at least the following:
- Describe your prior infrastructure and what was wrong with it that made you look for something new.
- Describe current Django infrastructure and if or how it fixed the issues. The more details the better, such as:
- Why did you choose Django?
- What were the other alternatives?
- What benefits did you get from Django?
- What problems did you run into? Is there anything you'd like to have done differently?
- In your situation, what does Django need to make it even better?
To add your story, create a new wiki page and link to it above...