|Version 2 (modified by gcc, 3 years ago) (diff)|
That ticket describes a number of "outstanding issues" holding back the completion of this task. The status of those issues (i.e. which remain outstanding) is not clear from reading the ticket, so I'll attempt to document and clarify them here.
The Story So Far
- Florian's unmerged code to configure Travis is here.
- In particular, his Travis configuration file is here.
- This config file downloads and runs a shell script which does most of the setup work.
- In particular, it downloads $CONFIG_SERVER/test_$DB\_$GIS.py and saves it as tests/django_settings.py, which runtests uses to load its settings.
- Travis is configured to run on this fork, so it only tests pull requests made to this fork.
- "But really, we don't want to bother you guys with tons of emails for broken/fixed pull requests. Hence, I propose adding to the .travis.yml:" comment 12 TODO
- "However, having notifications on IRC might be nice. I'm not an avid user myself so I'm open to any suggestions. Refer here" TODO low priority
- Currently building the travisci branch, is that correct? I'm guessing we want to build pull requests against master, not master itself or any other branch? TODO
- Build of the travisci branch is currently failing - ouch! TODO urgent
- The Travis config files in travisci and master branches differ TODO