|Version 1 (modified by gcc, 2 years ago) (diff)|
That ticket describes a number of "outstanding issues" holding back the completion of this task. The status of those issues (i.e. which remain outstanding) is not clear from reading the ticket, so I'll attempt to document and clarify them here.
The Story So Far
- Florian's unmerged code to configure Travis is here.
- In particular, his Travis configuration file is here.
- Travis is configured to run on this fork, so it only tests pull requests made to this fork.
- "But really, we don't want to bother you guys with tons of emails for broken/fixed pull requests. Hence, I propose adding to the .travis.yml:" comment 12 *TODO*
- "However, having notifications on IRC might be nice. I'm not an avid user myself so I'm open to any suggestions. Refer here" *TODO* low priority
- Currently building the travisci branch, is that correct? I'm guessing we want to build pull requests against master, not master itself or any other branch? *TODO*
- Build of the travisci branch is currently failing - ouch! *TODO* urgent
- The Travis config files in travisci and master branches differ *TODO*