|Version 16 (modified by kmtracey, 5 years ago) (diff)|
On either March 20/21 or March 27/28 (depending on when we can get folks together online), we'll be running a sprint focused solely on the remaining 1.2 tickets.
This will likely be a "virtual" sprint with no particular physical location for everyone to congregate in (though any group of developers who have a spot to get together should feel free to do so), and will (as with previous sprints) be coordinated in the #django-sprint IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
If you're planning to join in, list your name below and which weekend is best for you.
- James Bennett (either weekend, probably)
- Alex Gaynor (both probably, although I might be signed up for a PyPy sprint one of those weekends).
- Jannis Leidel (either weekend)
- Eric Holscher (either weekend)
- Chuck Harmston (either weekend, probably)
- Sean Bleier (either weekend)
- Colin Copeland (either weekend)
- Marcos Moyano (first weekend)
- Fabián E. Gallina (either weekend)
- Karen Tracey (prefer first weekend - will be at the NC triangle area sprint)
- Arthur Koziel (either weekend)
- Tobias McNulty (first weekend) - if you're in the NC triangle area, see Sprint201003TriangleNC
- Paul McLanahan (either weekend, will try to be at the Triangle Area one)