'float' object has no attribute 'split'
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
This is actually a ticket just to give a pointer to the root cause, which is a bug in python's email module, which Django uses to parse multi-part form uploads.
The python bug has a patch on it.
Here's the traceback:
File "/pegasus/code/current/django/utils/httpwrappers.py", line 46, in parse_file_upload name_dict = parse_header(submessage['Content-Disposition']) File "/usr/lib/python2.4/cgi.py", line 331, in parse_header plist = map(lambda x: x.strip(), line.split(';')) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by Gary Wilson <gary.wilson@…>
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by mtredinnick
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous
- Easy pickings unset
- Summary changed from AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split' to 'float' object has no attribute 'split'
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- UI/UX unset