URL encoding error in set_script_prefix
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by )
We found this as a regression bug when we switched to using django 1.5.
We were generating a fully qualified url to be used as a link within an email, by doing
set_script_prefix('http://%s' % self.domain)
The url with this prefix was generated fine with django 1.4.3, but with 1.5, the url was turned into 'http%3A...'
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by
|Patch needs improvement:||unset|
|Severity:||Normal → Release blocker|
|Type:||Uncategorized → Bug|