Bug tracker spam filter is broken.
|Reported by:||tdhutt@…||Owned by:||aaugustin|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I just created a new ticket, and the spam filter is broken in at least 3 ways:
- It marked my message as spam when it very obviously wasn't.
- It asked me to "respond to the following." which was presumably meant to be followed by a captcha, but there wasn't actually anything to respond to.
- I clicked "back" and resubmitted the form and it worked! Surely if it thinks I am a spammer and can't answer the (non-existant) captcha I shouldn't be allowed to do that?
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by aaugustin
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by aaugustin
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by aaugustin
- Owner changed from nobody to aaugustin
- Status changed from reopened to new
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by aaugustin
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Bug
- Version 1.4 deleted