Add the ability to define comments in table / columns
|Reported by:||mrechte||Owned by:||nobody|
|Component:||Database layer (models, ORM)||Version:||1.4|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
That would be nice if it was possible to include comment on table / columns at creation time with the syncdb manage.py option.
There could be a new Model Meta option like:
comment = 'This table is for storing blabla"
And a new Field option like:
comment = 'This field is for ...'
Thanks a lot
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by niwi
- Cc niwi@… added
- Has patch set
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by aaugustin
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:6 Changed 8 weeks ago by mrechte
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to new